Recap of an Amazing 2014!
White Glove Moving, Storage & Delivery has been blessed to do a tremendous amount of good this year thanks to our loyal customers and business partners.
Here’s a brief recap of what we did:
- Raised over 2,000 pounds of food for the Treasure & Space Coast Food Banks
- Stored household furnishings for 3 families who went from homeless to homeowners
- Helped collect, store and deliver hundreds of toys for kids in Indian River who would have otherwise had none with Toys for Tots and the Homeless Center of Indian River County
- Teamed up with Buggy Bunch for all their community events, stored their goods to assist with local awareness and campaigns as well as made for an impressive duo in the Christmas parade.
- Assisted the Military Mom’s Prayer Group in sending out over 1,000 boxes to active troops in conjunction with Pak Mail Beachside
- Helped move a number of local non-profits as they continue to grow at little to no cost to ensure a smooth transition
- Hosted an array of events for our local groups including the Indian River Chamber of Commerce, Realtor’s Association of Indian River County and sponsored a number of educational classes
- Donated to great causes throughout our area including the Healthy Start Coalition, ARC, Habitat for Humanity and more
- Contributed to 2 local beach clean-ups through Keep Indian River Beautiful
- Aided in the relocation of a number of senior and veterans in our community offering care, discounts and compassion to each and every one
- Earned the 2014 Angie’s Super Service List Award
Honored as Company of the Year by the Private Industries Council
- Mover of the Month through Move for Hunger in September of 2014
- Chosen as Preferred Moving & Storage Provider by Hometown News
- Plus much more!
As we embark upon 2015, the entire team of White Glove Moving & Storage hopes to continually improve upon that which we do. From receiving/storage and delivery for our designers and hoteliers to making every aspect of moving easy for those relocating; we hope to continue to earn your business and referrals.
Thank you for trusting us and for knowing our dedication to exceeding customer’s expectations by simply doing business the right way. Merry Christmas and Happiest of New Year’s from us to you!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!