At White Glove, we are your receiving pros. Hence, we receive your fine furniture and other items at our facility directly from the manufacturers or stores and accounted for by:
- Unpacking, inspection for clear and blatant damage, debris removal, and re-wrapping for storage
- Inspection of received items within one business day
- State of the art computer system incorporating bar codes to track and inventory each item from arrival through storage and delivery
- Full inventory reporting with individualized customer details like manufacturer, descriptions, and clients
- For our designers, your customers can be billed directly, if you prefer, eliminating extra time and paperwork for your staff
- Manned facility from 8:00-4:30, Monday through Friday (last truck at 3:30pm unless appointment made)
- Multiple loading docks to receive a single box or a full container
- International receiving of large and small quantities
To conclude, at White Glove we are more than just movers. As professional receivers, we are here to ensure your items are received and accounted for. Beyond that, we enjoy being a resource for you to hit all deadlines and budget with ease. Have a project in the works? Need a warehouse to receive, inspect and deliver your goods? At White Glove, we do all that and more. Call today for a quote and discuss your unique needs.
2175 45th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32967 | Map It!