The Art of Moving Fine Art: White Glove Moving, Storage & Delivery
It doesn’t matter how new or how old your art pieces are or their value, fine art crating is a necessity when it is a piece that you love. During the estimate process it is advisable to point out valued art pieces to your estimator so the necessary factors can be accounted for at that time and not on the actual move or delivery day. In order to make sure that these pieces are not damaged during your move White Glove does the following:
- Properly measures your piece to ensure proper crating
- Make sure art work is well-protected in case it falls or tips over in the moving truck
- Moving artwork that is especially vulnerable to fluctuations in temperature in a special climate controlled art shipping truck in order to properly preserve and protect the piece
- Valuation coverage is offered to ensure compensation in the unlikely event of damage during transit.
- Climate-controlled storage of your artwork for short or long periods of time
The next time you are in need of a licensed and insured art shipping company for your local or international move, be sure to call White Glove Moving, Storage, & Delivery or contact us online to set up your free estimate.